- Redesigned entire user interface including icons, look and feel, navigational restructuring, and reorganization of admin settings.
- Overhauled graph system to be interactive and responsive, with drill-down capabilities and modern design
- Added site-wide admin event alerts for over 130 possible triggers across Client Manager, Support Manager, Device Manager, Sales Manager, and Order Manager
- Implemented higher security names for session cookies
- Enhanced usability and view of Setup & Admin section names
- Enforced naming consistency across custom data pages, list services pages, and in update dialogs.
- Added “View All” and “Download CSV” options to all standard lists: clients, services, invoices, tickets, orders, quotes, and opportunities
- Added option for custom color styling of client portal logo
- Added sophisticated new Price Scheduling feature for a future point in time
- Added Price History feature with full history of all pricing changes
- Updated CloudStack Billing service module to aggregate usage from an entire domain (and all its accounts), or only some of its accounts
- Added option for ticket escalation rules to affect Resolved tickets if matched by configured rules
- Adding or editing Ticket Escalations will now warn when rules will match resolved tickets
- Added a preview tab of “Affected Tickets” to ticket escalation add/edit form
- Separated the Paypal and Check/Wire options on the quote signature page
- Paypal payments are now supported directly in the quote signature process
Note: Due to changes to the fsockopen() function in PHP 5.6, certificates are now validated for trust as well as consistency between the hostname being requested and the hostname configured in the certificate. This can lead to SSL device monitors to fail if (a) a self-signed certificate is used or (b) if the monitor is configured to use an IP address instead of a hostname. To remedy this issue, ensure your Ubersmith host is configured to trust your self-signed certificates, and ensure any IP-based SSL monitors are reconfigured to use the appropriate hostname.