Please note that the
uber.client_role_list API v2 calls have been deprecated, in favor of the new
uber.acl_client_role_list calls. The 3.x and 4.0.x releases will maintain support for both calls, but they will be entirely removed from the 4.1 release.
If you are using either of those API calls, it is highly recommended that you start transitioning to the new ones as soon as possible.
- Created 2 new API calls
uber.acl_admin_role_listto retrieve role information for admins. The equivalent existing calls for clients,
uber.client_role_list, have been deprecated in favor of the new
uber.acl_client_role_listcalls, respectively. Additionally,
assigned_roleswhich includes information about the admin role, or the client’s primary contact role, depending on whether it’s an admin or client login.
- “Prorated Total” for service cancellation will no longer be updated each time the user edits the “Billing Information” module (causing the prorated amount to be prorated over and over again)
- Optimized viewing ticket on instances with large numbers of client tags configured
- Add IP Assignment popup will now only list available IP addresses
- DNS Manager – The ‘Add DNS Zone’ popup will no longer display the DNS Zone and Name twice
- DNS Manager – DNS Zone type can now be changed on the DNS Zone edit popup
- Staff owner can now be specified for the Open Ticket order module, in order to allow automatically running the module (previously, when run automatically it would fail to perform as expected, as a ticket couldn’t be created without an owner)
- Quote signature page will no longer give a “quote has been modified since this page was loaded” error when submitting for the first time
uber.check_loginwill now correctly return the last login attempt timestamp under
last_loginfor client logins, instead of
- Service Link device module enable/disable methods now work correctly when called by the