Team Ubersmith is happy to announce the release of Ubersmith 126.96.36.199, a maintenance release for our 2.2.0 version. This release includes enhancements and corrections since the 2.2.0 release, and is suggested for all Ubersmith users.
- Braintree Gateway Support
- Improve “Child Devices” display
- IPMI Information Updates
- Upgrade to latest Flexy PEAR module
- Define get_metadata_config() in service module framework
- Pro-rate note explanation improved
- Add call to verify payment order module to check that PayPal payment has not been reversed.
- Improve efficiency of contact-related ACL queries
- Properly handle MySQL’s unusual IN() functionality
- MySQL upgrade script performs unnecessary ALTERs
- Truncate Service Plan names before sending them to QuickBooks
- Role inheritance and permissions not functioning as expected
- New administrator passwords stored in plain text by default
- Check for POSIX php module
- Upgrade priority is not honored in invoices
- Tickets received when cc’d to the support manager don’t get sorted to proper department
- Unencoded XML entities in SolusVM API server responses
- Correct error ‘Unknown method ach_account’
- Ensure is_client flag is passed to list_child_packs()
- Properly handle WHMCS client products that are billed ‘Semi-Annually’.
OV101 “Enterprise” photo courtesy of Jonathan Sullivan