Team Ubersmith is proud to announce the release of version 3.3, available now. We’ve added an array of security and performance features including two factor authentication, database clustering, SAML single sign on, and more. Click here for a full changelog, or keep reading for more details.
Two-Factor Authentication: With Ubersmith support for Authy and Duo, you’re now able to implement two factor authentication, increasing security across the board.
SAML Single Sign-On (SSO): We’ve also added a SAML 2.0 authentication module for single sign-on to enhance security standardization of identities. Ubersmith 3.3 integrates with PingOne, the standard for service providers, enterprises, and government agencies.
Database Clustering: Version 3.3 adds supports for database clustering, with the use of Apache Zookeeper. In addition to redundancy, database clustering allows for high availability and increased performance.
A few other highlights include:
- A licensing details page that allows you to track your usage in real time for greater clarity into your deployment
- A client module framework for custom client modules
- Support for sending your clients a summary statement of outstanding invoices and credits
- Support for attachments when emailing your client base
- This release also includes a fix for a bug where users attempting to add switches or routers found that the switch information ports would not have corresponding interfaces created automatically. Any users running v188.8.131.52 or earlier in particular should upgrade before adding any new network hardware.